About CVAA Subscription
CVAA was established as a membership organisation for voluntary adoption agencies in 1992. We recognise that other agencies who share an interest in adoption may wish to join CVAA and this can be done by an annual subscription. Regional Adoption Agencies, Welsh Regional Collaboratives, Adoption Support Agencies, and other charities or businesses that support permanence for children through their work are all eligible for CVAA subscription.
Benefits of CVAA subscription include:
- Data and horizon-scanning intelligence: Up-to-date information, based on our understanding of policy, practice and data for the adoption sector.
- A wide range of low-cost events hosted in agencies across the country, all qualifying and certificated activities for HCPC CPD requirements:
- Evidence seminars: Quarterly academic seminars, presenting the latest research and implications for adoption practice;
- Topical briefings: Timely briefings on topics such as legislative and policy changes, with opportunities to consider implications specific to the sector;
- Practice workshops: Regional facilitated practice workshops to support practitioner development and explore the way in which these achieve the greatest impact.
- Facilitated special-interest networking events
- Access to our Practitioner Network: Opportunity to join a network of adoption sector practice leaders, to benefit from collective learning and peer support.
- Academic and expert network: Facilitated access to a network of experts and academics with an interest and specialism in the sector and its beneficiaries.
- Practice excellence materials: Resources to support practice improvement including practice case studies, presentations, CPD materials, and research summaries.
- Adoption in the media: A daily round up of all adoption related news to help you stay informed on the public debate.
- CVAA’s newsletter: Monthly newsletter with updates on what CVAA has been doing on behalf of the adoption sector, with relevant news and updates.
- Practitioner newsletter: A regular practice newsletter, sharing materials, articles and suggestions to improve practice development, evaluation and impact measurement.
- 50% discount for CVAA annual conference
Costs of subscription
|Type of organisation||Fee for 2018-19||Discounted event costs*|
|Regional Adoption Agencies; Welsh Regional Collaboratives||£3950||£78|
|Adoption Support Agencies; other adoption organisations||£2950||£78|
|Overseas online only||£200||£116|
*Subscribers enjoy 30% discount on all practice workshops, evidence seminars and eligible topical briefings and policy forums. Our annual conference and networking meetings are costed separately.
**Unaffiliated individuals are not currently eligible for CVAA subscription but where spaces are available we welcome those with a professional interest in adoption at our events at a higher cost.
All fees are exempt from VAT.
For more information
To discuss CVAA subscription please email: email@example.com or contact Annie Crombie, CEO: firstname.lastname@example.org