Adoption Social Worker
Job Title: Adoption Social Worker
Salary: £28,485 – £33,437 (Depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time- Fixed contract until June 2020 (37 hours per week)
Reporting to: Practice Leader
Based in: Easton, Bristol
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Adoption Social Worker. The post is based in our Bristol office, covering Wiltshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire, South Gloucestershire, Bath, Bristol, Swindon and South Wales.
CCS Adoption is an independent, professional, registered adoption agency which has been rated outstanding by Ofsted. We are committed to maintaining this high level of performance and developing further the innovative services we provide for children and adoptive families.
The post holder will ideally be 3 years qualified Social Worker preferably with adoption experience, who will be undertaking adoption assessment and making and supporting placements as well as contributing to all aspects of the Agency’s adoption service.
Opportunity for creativity and innovative practice is encouraged and welcomed.
For further information about the post please speak to the Adoption Team Manager, Emma Simpson or Practice Leaders Andrea Viner or Charlie Delahunty.
To apply, please visit For more information, including the person specification and application form, please visit ccsadoption.org/about/work-for-us/
and download the Job description, Person Specification and Application Form. Please return your completed application form along with your CV to email@example.com or by post to the address on our Contact Us page.
Closing date: 12pm 5th January 2018
Interview date: 10th January 2018READ MORE READ LESS
Family Finder Co-ordinators
Post: Family Finder Co-ordinators
Accountability: Project Lead & CEO
Salary: £29,323 (pro rata)
Hours: Flexible, would consider Full/Part time hours and job share
Fixed term contracts until 31st August 2019
Primary Purpose: To organise and facilitate a robust family finding service offering quality comprehensive children profiles and matching resources to promote the matching process.
- To liaise and build strong relationships with Local Authority Childcare Teams & Regional Adoption Agencies, responsible for placing children for adoption
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with foster carers, adoptive parents, and professionals involved in the child’s life
- To gather & collate information about the child’s early life experiences & their current behaviour & profile in order to improve placement choice
- To design and produce children’s profiles, DVD’s etc and associated marketing materials to promote positive placement choice and outcomes.
- To understand children in the context of their life story and attachment history in order to accurately reflect their ongoing needs & identify an adoptive family who are capable of meeting those needs.
- To have an undertaking and practice knowledge of Early Permanence placements within the context of permanency planning for children.
- Co-ordinating, developing and delivery of an innovative and creative family finding service
- Organising and facilitating Exchange Matching events with social work practitioners and adoptive parents
- Following up on enquiries & processing and sharing information in a sensitive secure way, with interested parties.
- Assist with writing reports for presentation to matching panels.
- Attendance at meeting, reviews and all other case discussions relevant to the child’s adoption journey.
The Job Description reflects the major tasks to be carried out by the post holder but in the interests of effective working, those tasks may be reviewed from time to time, reflecting changing needs and circumstances. Such reviews and any consequential changes will be carried out in consultation with the post holder.
For more information, including the person specification and application form, please visit http://ccsadoption.org/about/work-for-us/
Closing Date: 5pm 8th January 2018READ MORE READ LESS